4D MOTION SYSTEM FOR BASEBALL
4D MOTION SYSTEM FOR BASEBALL
Our shopping site and shipping carriers are having issues
so if you have difficulty placing your order or would rather contact us directly to place an order, email firstname.lastname@example.org
4D MODULES ARE HERE!
4D MODELS AVAILABLE FOR BASEBALL COACHES
1-Sensor Hitting Chest Module – Coach
2-Sensor Hitting Quickness Module – Coach
2-Sensor Hitting Kinematic Sequence Torso Module – Coach
4-Sensor Hitting Kinematic Sequence Module – Coach
2-Sensor Baseball Kinematic Sequence Pitching Torso Module – Coach
What is a 4D Module?
- Modules are smaller components of the full 4D Motion systems that you can buy individually, focusing on a particular aspect of movement, such as Kinematic Sequence, real time biofeedback, torso speed and stability, or hip interactions. Modules are available for Golf, Baseball and Softball.
- Each module provides just the relevant information you need, on one screen, in an easy-to-read format.
- Each module is developed in partnership with a highly qualified coach or industry expert. Every module includes a video on how to set it up, understand the data provided and drills on how to improve/optimize the movement based on the performance data.
- Each module is affordably priced in one-year licenses. For less than the price of a full system, you can choose just the modules you want to customize your 4D Motion system with only the features you need. After a year, renew or choose different modules. Need more than one module? We have great discounts for you.
- Modules systems start at $230 for players and $280 for coaches. Already own a 4D Motion system? You can add individual modules starting at $45
- Increase your bat swing speed
- Make more consistent contact
- Increase your pitching speed
- Improve power
- All through biomechanic analysis and comparison overlays in the palm of your hand
A revolutionary wireless 3D Full Body & Bat Motion Capture system for your mobile device. Sensors smaller than a poker chip capture your movements in 3D for analysis right on your smartphone or tablet. The software provides 3D visualization of your setup and swing, data and even an overlay comparison of swings.
Sports performance improvement has reached the digital age. 3D can provide analysis not possible with 2D video or the naked eye — identify power leaks, improper positions, paths and stress on joints. 4D Motion has created a system that lets you dip your toe in the water or dive in with systems ranging from 1 to 12 sensors.
Get insight into your player’s swing, pitching, body movements and measurements like never before. Establish quantifiable targets and improvement goals. Visualization for both coach and player from 3D angles, graphs etc. help for better understanding of what the body is doing vs. what it thinks it’s doing.
Bio-feedback training, Kinematic sequence analysis, Functional swing plane, Bat path analysis and much more. Modular sensor system for body-specific or full body capture.
You can’t improve what you can’t measure. 4D Motion has shown dramatic improvements in power, bat path, pitching form, identifying stress points.
4D Motion provides detailed 3D analysis with graphs and visual tools. 4D Motion is a platform that will improve your understanding of player biomechanics.
Professional MLB teams. Top baseball acaedmies like Top Velocity and Rick Strickland Baseball
Anywhere – 4D Motion is completely portable using just small wireless sensors and a mobile device.
*The Demo program is available only in the US.
Board of Advisors
- St. Louis Cardinals Swing Consultant
- TPI Certified
- “Technology like 4D Motion Sports is changing how we teach in baseball instruction.”
Dr. Tracy Clark
- Balance Bat Founder & Owner
- “4D Motion allows me to see and analyze what the body and the bat are doing in concert during the most important moments of the swing”
- NESTA Certified Biomechanics Specialist
- Biomechanics Consultant MLB
- CEO, TopVelocity
- “No better system for immediate biomechanics feedback than 4D Motion. It has been a game changer for my business and my ability to advance our athletes’ baseball careers.”
- MLB Hitting Coach of the Washington Nationals
- MLB World Series Champion
- “4D Motion is a game changer for me. In this day and age of analytics and technology, 4D Motion will be talked about for years to some.”
Player Product Details and Packages
Baseball Consumer 6-Sensor System - Gen 2
The 6 Sensor set is ideal for those upgrading from the 1 or 4 Sensor system or for those already familiar with 3D Motion capture or biomechanics. 6 modular sensors allow many configurations for both the upper and lower body. Bio-feedback, full kinematic sequence and much more. This system includes the second generation sensors employing Bluetooth 4.2 for improved performance.
- 6 Gen2 sensors
- 1 charging dock/case with mini-USB cable
- 9 straps
- 2 clip mounts (for glove, belt and/or cap)
- 1 club mount
- Carrying Case
- iOS 10 and above
While we're shooting the baseball videos, see how 3D motion capture works in golf training
Learn how full body and club motion capture is the next big deal in golf training.(Baseball videos coming soon).